yay we had a snow day minus the snow today! and so many things have been going on, i dont know where to start. lets make a list
1) i love my friends (this is nothing new)
2) the last few weeks have been really hard
3) i found a new musician that i LOVE
here are the lyrics to one of my favorite songs on the CD (beware, it starts out emo):
-When I Leave-
Am I too busy chasing a temporary fortune
That my priorities get lost along the road
The seasons bring their moments
They linger for an instant
They never wait for you to pay the debts you owe
When I leave I want to leave a memory filled with love
The kind you don’t forget
When I go I want to be known
As one who lived with no regrets
If life is like a flower
Am I doing all that’s in my power
To leave a fragrance behind
It’s time to count my blessings
Forget about my savings account for a while
I want them to say
What a glorious day
She had so much to gain
But she gave it away
And I want them to see something different in me
And that I’m going to be free
Some glad morning when this life is over
I’ll fly away
To a home on God’s celestial shore
I’ll fly away
When I leave I want to leave a memory…
4) i love my youth group
5) god rocks. sometimes i forget that. he’s been teaching me a lot lately. one lesson that i will pass along to you in short is: i was talking to this guy i know this week, or rather he was talking to me, i wasnt saying much lol… anyway, he said that when i refuse to love my enemies, it is like i am too proud to receive Christ’s love- because when i was His enemy, when i was so full of sin that God could literally not even look at me, that’s when Christ loved me enough to die for me. That really hit me hard and i thought I’d pass it along to you.
6) i had a snow day today!
7) i finished my nature project for CILT 🙂
8) I am currently stalking this poor girl who doesnt even know me. but its for a good cause lol.
9) I have a lot of learning to do
10) i got my SAT scores today! i think i did well. im not really sure what “well” is.
that’s enough updates for now… i have a lot more God- lessons to share… they’re going to have to come later 🙂
love to all! happy february break!